Those who receive this visa go to America for recreation or treatment. This visa is valid for 6 months and its holders do not have the right to work or study in America.
The B1 business visa is just like the six-month B2 visa, but allows its holders to engage in business activities. This visa is issued for visits and business trips, but this permission does not mean a work permit.
There are different types of US visas according to the purpose and conditions of the applicants. In general, American tourist visas can be divided into two non-immigrant categories: B1 visa (for business), B2 visa (for tourism or treatment).
Apart from the face-to-face interview with the visa officer at one of the American embassies, you also need the following documents:
• Filling in the DS160 application form online • Uploading Biometric photo • Requesting an interview time online • Paying a fee equal to 160 USD to carry out the visa application review process • Original passport valid for at least 6 months • Presenting the print of embassy interview appointment • Clear background certificate • Proof of financial ability and providing a 6-month bank statement with a minimum account balance of 15 thousand US dollars. • Submission of letters and documents related to work exprience • Presenting educational qualifications • Presentation of invitation letter • Providing round trip tickets
• Not having adequate financial capability • Failure to submit property documents for approval • Dishonesty or not telling important things such as the history of visa rejection, having a political background, etc. • Applying for a tourist visa for the whole family • Not having a compelling reason for a tourist trip • Being pregnant • Providing an invitation letter from a person who is a US refugee • Any other issue that makes the visa officer think that your trip is not essentially a tourist trip
• حضور فرد در کشور آمریکا قانونی باشد • تمامی موارد ذکر شده که در زمان دریافت ویزا برای سفارت ارائه شده است همچنان وجود داشته باشد. • پاسپورت متقاضی دارای اعتبار باشد • دچار جرم و جنایت در مدت زمان حضور خود در این مدت نشده باشد • توانایی ارائه مدارک قانع کننده برای تمدید ویزای خود را داشته باشد
• The person's presence in the United States is legal
• All the mentioned items that were presented to the embassy at the time of receiving the visa should still be present.
• Applicant's passport must be valid
• He has not committed a crime during his stay in this period
• Have the ability to provide convincing documents to extend your visa.